Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hey Pinterest! What's For Dinner?

I love Pinterest for SO many reasons.  First, it gets my creative juices flowing.  If I'm ever in need of some "get up off your butt" motivation- Pinterest does it for me.  I turn to my new BFF to get me going on cleaning, working out, decorating, crafting and each Sunday - I'm Pinning recipes!
Fortunately, I only have to cook about 4 days a week.  It's a personal rule not to cook on Friday's and Saturday evenings and since my bonus daughters are with their Mom a day during the week, I can get by with a dinner of left overs for me and the hubs and nuggets for the boys.  (I know - I'm not winning any Mom Chef awards here and I'm ok with that)
Anyhoo -here's what we're having this week!

French Dip Sandwich
Adding a fresh salad to this for an easy weeknight dinner!  Yum!

Pinned Image
adding some fresh green beans to this for a savory meal!

with another fresh green salad to make me the hit of the week!

Tonight we're having Fajitas - my husband's idea.  The temperature dropped here and he felt like grilling?  Go fig!  No recipe for that one - just grill up some pre seasoned chicken, slice her up and wrap it up in a whole wheat tortilla!  mmmm!

What are you having this week?  Are you ever inspired to cook meals you've Pinned?  Do tell!  I always need more ideas to keep my munchins happy!

Hugs!
A

2 comments:

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I love Pinterest. I feel like there isn't anything I can't find on there. Some of the recipes are just amazing!

Wedding Themes said...

My mouth is full of water after watching your blog :P