Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday - it's a manic one for me!

Hi guys!  I've missed y'all and would love to stay and chat and craft and laugh and share...but I'm SWAMPED!  Like crazy busy!  I sell a few items at a couple amazing stores in my adorable town and this weekend one of them has a booth in a Christmas gift show called Weihnactsmarkt (say that 10 times fast, heck - say it once correctly and you deserve a medal!) and I am working my tail off to fill her booth with as many Toile Good Things items as she'll allow me!  So I'm craftin', but nothing to share - yet!

I did want to stop by to say - thanks for linking and showing me LOTS of love for WWWW last week!  Great party, with sweet words and smart ideas linked up.  I'm going to take another week off to get the Weihnact.lk@#!nsdg stuff done, but hope to be back with that on the 23rd.
Also, if you're in South Texas, definitely try to stop by the Weihnactsmarkt show for crafty Christmassy goodness, but also make time for Cowgirl Handmade Bazaar in San Antonio.  My pal Lauren from The Elephant's Trunk is hosting this crafty event filled with lots of handmade crafts and yummy eats!

Also, my other bloggy buddy, Angie is hosting a super exciting series called Handmade Holidays right now.  There might be a little sumthin' sumthin' from moi coming soon over there!  Head over to check out the terrific handmade gift projects and ideas WITH tutorials, and the amazing handmade shops she's featuring!  It's a wonderful idea to share and support the handmade love!

anyway - miss yall! Hope all is well!  We'll get back together soon!  How's the Christmas crafting / shopping going for yall?  Can you believe Thanksgiving is 10 days away!!!

Holy cow!
Hugs!
A



1 comment:

Real Life Reslers said...

Good luck at ....well I'm not even going to try to spell it.........but I hope you sell LOTS of your crafts!