Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWWW and Features

Hey, hey party people!  Missed ya!  Thanks for coming out to the WWWW shin dig last week!  Great collection of brilliant craftiness, if I do say so myself!
The most viewed project were these too-cute-to-be-true Dollar Store Pumpkins from Ms. Smarty Pants! It's pretty hard to believe that this greatness started with something that cost only a dollar!
There was a 4 way tie for second highest views among West Furniture Revivals with this precious Time Out Chair!  I'd be happy to spend a few minutes in quiet in that spot!
and the House of 6 Monkeys created new fab new shoes from old blah shoes with PAINT!  Pretty hard to believe how cute those sassy slides came out if you ask me!
and Mei Jo's Joy Made this no sew, TShirt scarf!  All you have to do is cut folks and you too can make something as cool as this!  Christmas gifts anyone?
and Maiden Shade gave a great demo on an often-over looked project.  Sprucing up this little laundry door really gave this area of her home some flair!  A must do project in my home!
Thanks for linking up all your smarts! Hugs and high fives to all of you!!  Please take a button if you're so inclined!
I worked it

and now it's time again for link us up to Whatcha Workin' With!!

3 comments:

lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

thank you so much for the feature on my time out bench im glad people enjoyed it!

Queen of the monkeys said...

I'm blushing furiously over here.

Thank you so much for featuring my little shoe project and to think I almost didn't blog about them I only did it as I wasn't sure what to blog about that day.

Natalie aka Queen of the Monkeys

Kim from Maiden D'Shade said...

Thank you for featuring my laundry chute door!