Monday, October 3, 2011

TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TRESemmé for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Raise your hand if you're an uber busy lady who loves to look great and might be interested in a smart and affordable short cut!  Read on, because today, I have some exciting news for you!

Suffer no more from the dreaded Bad Hair Day!  

Toss out your worn-too-often ponytail bands!  

Reset your alarm clock and sleep in a little longer!

I'm sure you're asking, "How, dear Allison, can we do all these things?  What magical potion have you found to save us from our hair doing woes?!"

TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry ShampooTRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo is your answer!  Well, at least I think it's the answer.  Full disclosure: I haven't actually tried it, but I am dying to because I have found myself on MANY occasions with zero time to wash my hair, but needing to be out the door and presentable.  After watching this video in which celebrity Julia Allison demo's the TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry ShampooTRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, I'm convinced it's worth a try!

Check out her video here(she's actually doing her own hair in her bathrobe, so I believe her!)

Plus, you could win a $500 Target Gift Card (eeek!) to a lucky viewer if you watch her video and enter to win!

I'm super psyched about this product for a few reasons.  

1) My hair dresser has told me I shouldn't be washing my hair as often because I dye it a bright red shade and repeated washings take the color out faster.

2) I am pretty tired of wearing a pony tail every day to hide my oily, non-washed hair

3)TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo comes in 4 formulas tailored to particular hair style needs!

  • Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
  • Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
  • Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
  • Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.

Did you find one that's perfect for you?  I could use the Smoothing, Volumizing or the Strengthing formulas depending on the style I'm working with.  Here are some how to use tips you and I will need when we try this product!

  • Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
  • Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
  • Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
  • Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
  • Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
  • Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
  • If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.

These seem easy enough, right?  I can not wait to get myself a can and will be happy to share my results when I try it!  I'm so excited about all the time I'll save and the extra minutes I'll get to snooze in the mornings!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: