Monday, October 24, 2011

Tickle

Hi guys and Happy Monday?  (it IS a question as far as I'm concerned)
I just finished licking the veeeery last bit of honey from the plastic bear shaped bottle and now I'm settling in to sip my mug of hot lemon and honey water because I woke up today with one of those annoying tickles in my throat.  bleh.  Oh, and I gargled with salt water while I was waiting for my drink to heat in the microwave- so that should kick it right?  Do share any and all home remedies for throat tickles if you have some please!
Just tried to read a few blogs in the reader and came across a couple about blogging that got me wanting to write.  Mostly, just to say - even though I don't have a craft to share today, I wanted to say HI and connect with yall a bit.  I totally wish I had a perfectly photographed project to share, but alas, I don't.  Truth be told, I've been working on trying to SELL my crafty wares in a couple stores here in my adorable little town.  PS - if you're in New Braunfels, Texas - hit up Kitchy Chicks and La Belle Vie near downtown because they are totally awesome stores.  I gotta do a blog post about these places!  Both shops are completely inspiring!
So, while I've been hot-gluing and sewing up a storm, it's nothing really exciting to share with yall.  Boo.  Also, I like to share crafts and ideas that you might not have seen.  I mean, I sewed up some velvet pumpkins to add to my holiday decor, but I'm not the first to have done this.  Do you guys really want to know about my version of a project that's been done a time or 10?  I totally love them and think they adorbs, but don't necessarily feel like they are quality blogging material.  So I struggle - do I post about these "been there, done that" projects to keep creating new posts for you all to read, or do I go silent on the crafty front for a while until I find something more original to post about?  Thoughts, comments, yawn?  do share...I wanna know your thoughts - just think of this as our own little "Coffee Tawk" topic...discuss...




2 comments:

Real Life Reslers said...

I say post it! You can post it as your version and tell us how you did it because I bet it's not exactly like the way the others did it! :)

Petra said...

Resler made me come over here. Congrats on your 5k. She told everybody about it. I will be back to look at crafts.