Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday and Party Features



Happy Wednesday ladies (I think it's safe to assume we're all ladies, but if there's a guy out there reading, please speak up and say hello!)

Sorry I haven't posted a craft yet this week - I'm working on lots of things to sell, and not much for fun.  Although I will be making my nieces bday gift this week.  I'd share what it is here on the blog, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  Not that my 1 year old niece reads the blog, but her mommy is my blogging partner, Cari and I want her to be surprised too.  Do you do that?  Want the parent to be surprised about the gift too?  I'm like that at Christmas too - if I give something to my Mom, I don't always want my Dad to know what it is.  Maybe it's just me.  Anyhoo - I'll do some sneak peeks of the project as I'm going and then share more next week.  Enough of my blabber - ya'll are here to partay - right?  Let's get to it!

Last week's most viewed project is the adorable bike makeover from Lemon Tree Likes.  Totally adorable and a great way to make the most of a hand me down!
20110902-103650.jpg
Also, check out these awesome ideas....
IMG_5281 (480x640)
Love the texture of this doily brooch made by Creative Passage.
[100_1761%255B1%255D%255B1%255D.jpg]
Love these neck pillows made by Flat Rock Cabin!  I have the perfect person that would LOVE one of these as a Christmas gift!
The Crafty Scientist made this adorable school spirit wreath!  I'm thinking I need to whip up one just like it to be ready for our homecoming game!!

Grab a button you guys! 

I worked it


And now let's get a glimpse at all the cool stuff you're Workin' With this week!!

6 comments:

Megan @ Lemon Tree Studio said...

Thanks for featuring me again! This party keeps me crafty!

Lauren said...

I was having an issue adding your button, sorry it's not linked up.

Nancy said...

Thank you for hosting and thanks for the feature!

Ellen said...

Thanks for featuring my doily brooch! And thanks for hosting!

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Can't wait to see the unicorn version you make! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Real Life Reslers said...

how adorable are those neck pillows? I have GOT to get started on Christmas stuff!