Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Party and Features!

Howdy folks!  It's time again to show off all your crafty creativeness!  Great party last week!  Thanks for linking up and showing some party love! Hugs to each of you!

Last week's most viewed project was from Lemon Tree Likes!  She linked up these amazing paintings she creates using only her God given artistic ability!  I am truly envious of her ability to paint!  The "Tweet tweet" is my fave!  Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us!!
20110831-095150.jpg

a few other projects that caught my eye were...
Subway Art Pendants from Christine and Co.
IMG_5605 (640x397)
Thanks again y'all for linking up!  I sure do appreciate the support and am LOVING these great ideas!  You all sure know how to get a girl wanting to craft!
I worked it


Can't wait to see what you guys link up this week!  Let's hit it!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Allison!! Thanks for featuring my mini subway art!! Have a great day...and thanks for hosting!

La La Lauren!!! said...

Thanks for featuring my lace top! :) Happy Wednesday!

lemontreestudio said...

Eee! Thanks for featuring me again, and I can't believe mine was the most viewed! I am SO excited to open my store, and getting positive feedback is HUGE!

Megan @ Lemon Tree Studio