Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never forget...

I can't talk, watch, read or type much of anything about 9-11 because I transform into a teary, sobby mess.  Although it's been 10 years, I still get a lump in my throat the second the topic arises.

I encourage you to read this post from Thrifty Decor Chick.  
She has amazing photographs from the Ground Zero museum.
[100[3].jpg]
And then I also hope you read this from Nike at Choose To Thrive who summed up some of my exact feelings about this travesty, in a much more eloquent way.
[100_1247%255B4%255D.jpg]

Enjoy your day.  Enjoy being an American.  Hug your family and friends a little tighter today -  and remember what Nike said, "With all of the darkness out there guys, always remember that there is even more goodness in this world.  Be part of it."

Hugs to you,
A

No comments: