Friday, September 23, 2011

Fave Friday - Fab Friends Edition #2! Meet Ashely from The Hillside Home!!

Hi there ITG followers! I am so stoked that Allison invited me over to her place for the day. Anyone who describes their style as "a bridesmaid in a taffeta dress doing the runnin' man on the dance floor" is my kinda chick.
So let me offically introduce myself. I'm Ashley and I started my blog "The Hillside Home" last summer just as my husband and I (and our 1 year old son at the time) were getting ready to move into our new house.
Over at my place we talk DIY, decor, design, crafting, sewing, and a bit about life and motherhood. That little 1 year old I mentioned is now a little man at the ripe old age of 2 and we just welcomed our little lady this past June. We're a family of 4 working to make this house into a home by tackling one project at a time...
Here are a few of my favorite posts. I hope you'll take a minute to drop by and look around!
Thanks again to Allison and I wish you all a toile good weekend!

No comments: