Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday Partay and features!!

Happy Wednesday y'all!  Hope you've been having a great week!  This is back to school week for my family and I'm finally getting into the swing of routine again.  I really let my organization and schedule go this summer, so it's been a little squeaky getting things back in order, but I think we're almost there!

Thanks everyone for linking up to the party last week!  Here's what caught my eye...

This amazing distressed dresser from 551 Design!  I LOVE this painting technique and what's even better is that Julia shares the secret of the How To!
Check out this gorgeous flower girl dress from Lemon Tree Likes! and I LOVE the flower headband too!!
20110817-085814.jpg
And Mei Jo's Joy did it again this week with the coolest technique for creating a faux metal vase!  
You'll never guess what material she used to create these!
Great job guys - grab a bloggy button!
I worked it


and now it's time for this week's party!!



No comments: