Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday Partay and features!!

Hi guys!!  How IS everyone today?  Things are good here, just hectic with getting ready for going back to school.  I have one starting Pre K tomorrow and one with an Open House.  Then everyone is back to the ole grind on Monday!  I'm looking forward to having the routine back and be on our way to cooler temperatures.  My oldest is also turning 14 next Tuesday and I'm working on whipping up a Minute To Win It themed shin dig for her and 6 of her closest girlfriends for this Saturday!  Just typing that makes me tired!  Enough of my ramblin...We had a great party last week!  Check out the most viewed link from Mei Jo's Joy!

A few other ideas I'm diggin' were...
Love this hand made matching game idea from Make Homemade Gifts!
Dinosaur Matching Game for Toddler
This Pinterest inspired hot air balloon mobile is such a sweet gift from Pinkapotomus!
This a terrific tutorial on how to make Hemp Beaded Bracelets from Making Jewelry Now!
How to make hemp bracelets with beads and crochet chain stitch.
Love the idea of printing on Linen for this super cute artwork from Tattered & Inked!
Wish I had these mad furniture rehab skills!  Check out West Furniture Revivals' Miss Bonnie Blue!  
Love the dark stain and blue base!
Great job folks - grab a button if you're so inclined!!
I worked it

Once again, I'm sending some big love and hugs out to all of you who are linking up and sharing the news of the WWWW party!  It's just a blast for me to see all of your awesome ideas!  THANK YOU!
And now to see what you're up to this week!




3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for hosting again Allison! (My daughter is 14 and the oldest too!)Good luck with the party!

Kelsey @ Tattered and Inked said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring my linen plaque!! So glad you liked it :)

Katie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me. I was on vacation so I didn't see it until now but thank you!