Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday Partay and features!!

Hey party people!  Thanks to each of you lovelies who linked up and shared the love about the WWWW party!  I so appreciate you and am sending out a big ole virtual hug to you all right now.  As a matter of fact...I'm sending hugs to....
Christine from Christine & Co.
Jaclyn from J Design
Jules from Blesid
Julie from Freckles & Fun
PC from MeiJo's Joy
Diana from Closet Crafter
Kelsey from Tattered and Inked
& my sweet friend Whitney (who's due with baby boy #2 any minute!) from Diary of a Preppy Mom

I want to take a moment to say how much I appreciate your participation and enthusiastic support for It's Toile Good and the partyin' we're doing over here.  You guys are THE BEST and make blogging so much fun for me!  Squeeze!!
(*ps - if you guys haven't been to each other's blogs, go now!  Each of you ladies is amazingly talented and I know we'll all be fast friends!!)

There were some AWESOME ideas from this week's party!  Since I really can't decide and most ideas were visited almost equally, let's talk about the greatness of them all!

Paint your front door - and the hardware! - all yourself!  Christine will show you how!  Great transformation!
I am totally green with jealous envy over Jaclyn's Nautical Baby Shower Cake.  When I bake, it resembles nothing pretty and professional and too-cute-to-eat, as this precious cake does!
Ellen made the most adorable button bracelets!  I can totally see these being THE gift for girlfriends this holiday!
100_1462
Jules made another piece of statement jewelry!  A soldered map "Happy Homeowners" necklace!  I gotta learn how to solder!!  Such a sweet sentimental gift for a friend and I love how she incorporated more of the map into the packaging!
 
I thought I'd seen every version of a cute fabric flower, but Julie made yet another adorable version she's calling the Prickly Posie and I think it's positively perfect!  (ha!) ps -she'll totally walk you though the How To, too.
and shut the front door with this amazing and easy recipe for Italian Zuchinni!  Calling all neighbors and friends that have extra zuchinni in your gardens - I NEED them!!  This is a must make recipe from Julie too!
IMG_4952 (640x480)
PC from Mei Jo's Joy shared this Pop Open Fishy Purse she made for her daughter from materials she had on hand!  Didn't spend a dime!  Isn't it amazing what your creative brain can do?!  Love this!
Oh how I love the fabric Diana used for her pot holder and apron projects!  The embroidery on the potholder is too perfect!  
and does an apron get any cuter than this?  I'd hate to get it dirty!  I'd wear it as an accessory to my outfit for the day!  Just precious.
Kelsey made some furniture magic this week!  She cleverly turned an old bar stool into this terrific accent table!  The girl's smart, I tell ya!
 
and how bout this before and after table?  kinda makes your jaw drop doesn't it? the yellow, the glazing, the harlequin top?  it's just good.
 
 Last, but never least...Whitney made the cutest art area for her little guy!  Now, while this is totally precious and a terrific idea, Whiteny did all of this at 38 weeks preggo, after a major move / road trip.  She is inspiring.  period.
 
 Again - amazing.  Loving all these ideas!  Please grab yourself some virtual flair with a button if you're so inclined.
I worked it
and let's get this party started right.  Let's get this party started - quickly.  right?  song, anyone?  anyone?  ok - enough outta me....



5 comments:

meijo's JOY said...

Thanks for the warm hug - love you too! sweet!

idesign said...

thanks for the kind words and for featuring my cake :D that made my day! sending a hug right back at you ;)

Christine said...

Hugs back to you!! Thanks for featuring my door...the other features are very impressive!

Kelsey @ Tattered and Inked said...

We should be thanking YOU for the oppurtunity!! Thank you so much for featuring my pieces- I love linking up each week :) Those other features are amazing and I'm dying over that cake- wow!!

Rae said...

Thanks for hosting and sorry for being dim again - I forgot to put my title and put my name where it said name... you'd think I'd learn by now!!