Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday (on Thursday) Partay and features!!

Hey folks!  It's time for the Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday party - today, on Thursday.  Because I'm a lazy pants and didn't get er done yesterday!  My bad.  Forgive me?  Hope so!

here's what caught my eye from last week's shin dig...
Chevron Frame and FREE PRINTABLE (go get it.  now.  I'll wait.) from The Crafty Scientist!  Adorbs!
Check out these oh-so-cute and functional Book Slings from Peas In A Pod
What a great gift these Magnetic Pin Catcher Bowls would be for a crafty pal?  Check out how easy they are to make from Creative Passage!
100_1388
And finally, my mind was blown by these Smores Rice Krispie treats!  Amazingly yum!  Find the how to from Bles-Id!

Thanks to everyone who linked up and is supporting the Whatcha Workin' With party!  I appreciate you linking up your fabulous ideas and projects each week.  Would you guys all do me the favor of adding the WWWW button to your party pages or at the end of your project post?  Believe it or not, that's how lots of other cool, crafty folk will find out about the shin dig.  As for all your smarty pants that were featured today, please grab yourself an all new PINK featured button and show off your uber cool status!
Hugs!
I worked it
Now it's time for me to shut my trap and get down to the get down.  Let's PARTY!



5 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for hosting Allison!

allison @ itstoilegood.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for partyin' with me Christine!!

Ellen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my magnetic bowls!

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

WOW - thanks so much for the feature! I can't believe I'm in such great company! : )

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

P.S. I thought I was already following you, but now I really am! : )