Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi guys.  I have started this post, like 5 times already and everything I keep typing comes out whiney.  No one needs to hear my whiney self moan and groan, so I'm gonna leave it at this, in bulleted list form (my fave)

The good:

  • just had a great C25k Week 3 Day 3 run!
  • feel great after my shower
  • got to get outside with friends today at the park
  • did some yummy yoga at nap time today
  • no one pooped on anyone or anything today (long story)


The bad:

  • I'm stressed about money
  • I'm confused as to what God's plan is for me and my family right now
  • There's a mountain of laundry staring at me
  • I didn't get a craft done to share with y'all this week


The ugly:

  • My house - it MUST be cleaned (although I DID mop yesterday, but today you'd never know it)
  • I started 5 clothing refashions and only finished 1, but didn't like it
  • The poo situation from yesterday
  • My toes - I need a pedi like no body's business

Sorry to be Debbie Downer this week folks, but my brain is all mixed up and preoccupied.  How are things going for you?  Can anyone share a happier story?  Would love to read about what's making you smile this week!

Hugs,
A

1 comment:

blesid said...

You should have added your fab pins on Pinterest under your good list! I love following you there! Hang in there, girlie!!! I know God's got grand things planned for you and your family! Jules