Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Framed Freebie

Found this quote on Pinterest the other day and knew it needed to go in the boys room.


So while I was working on my printables for the bathroom artwork, I added this one too.
Printed and popped it into the frame.  Then I sewed up a couple of mini capes with my boys initials on then and hung them from the corners to add a little extra interest to the piece.
I can't wait until my youngest is out of his crib and into the bottom bunk of the bed.  Then I'll be able to really decorate the room!  But for now, this is a good start!
I also organized the craft closet again today!  
Feeling organized and ready to create!  
What have you been working on today?

Hugs,
A


1 comment:

Helen said...

I really really love this. So much so that I whipped one up quick smart for my boys. Thank you
http://helenscreativerelease.blogspot.com/