Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday Partay and features!!

Sorry this is a week late, but the vacay kinda got in the way of bloggin' this past week.  I'm back and ready for more crafty sharin' and showin' off this week!

Take a look at the project with the most views...  
Paint Chip Gift Tags from Creative Passage!  How frugal, cute and clever is this great idea!
100_1099

A few other great ideas that caught my eye were...
 Love the rich wood stain against the crisp white with that unique and interesting door pull.  Go check out her "Madonna" piece - it's a beaut!
Great idea for summer fun with your kids!  Watermelon "Cookies" from Freckles and Fun.
I also love this bamboo chair makeover from A Blonde's DIY Life.  Amazing pair of chairs for not much moolah!  Her step by step in this remake is terrific too!
and finally - MeiJo's Joy does it again with this smart, why-didn't-I-think-of-that-before bra strap idea!
 I mean my bra straps are ALWAYS showin' despite my best efforts to conceal them, so this idea is a must for me!

Grab a button, cuz y'all Worked It!
worked it

And now it's party time...

4 comments:

meijo's JOY said...

Thanks for the feature! Love - PC

lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

Thank you so much for the feature. ill be doing a shout-out to you later.
lauren

Ellen said...

Wow, thanks so much for the feature! Ellen

joe said...

In search of attempting on the internet for one high-quality read pertaining to the following topic . Scouting in Yahoo I lastly discovered this blog post. Reading this info I’m just glad to mention that I’ve got a really good feeling I came across the very things I was ready for. I’ll ensure to remember this blog and go here consistently.