Friday, July 1, 2011

This Allison is over at Allison's...I'm an HOH guest poster!!


Hey, hey!
Forgot to tell you that somehow I wiggled my in to being a guest poster over at House Of Hepworths today!  She's on a LONG vacay and somehow I was afforded the opportunity to chat with her crowd of peeps for a bit!
 HouseofHepworths
I am too excited about this because 
  1. we're both named Allison, with 2 "L's" and an "I", which is cool
  2. we're both South Texas bloggers and I'm all about supporting local blog-fellows and...
  3. I'm at HOH!  nuff said right?  Her blog is amazing and I love how she can share her brilliant DIY skills along with real, honest insights into her and her life!
  Head on over to House of Hepworths and check me out, rubbin' elbows with the HOH peeps!

4 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I'm so glad you were able to guest post today! And all the nice stuff you just said about me? {{BLUSH}} Thank you!

Also, thank you for making a post about guest blogging on my site.

I hope you got some new followers out of the gig. :)

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Ali said...

Wait don't forget about this Alison! :)

Wait I only have one 'L'

:(

Real Life Reslers said...

I'm heading over there now!

Maureen said...

Found you via House of Hepworths!! :)
Love your blog...the title is awesome!

http://www.releasemecreate.blogspot.com