Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday folks



Good morning y'all!
I just had to write to say I hope you have a wonderful day today.
I actually set my alarm to go off an hour early AND got up!
Then I did what I call "run".  I've been working on this Couch to 5k program all because of Trinity from Real Life Reslers.  She wrote about the program one day and I thought - "Hey!  I might be able to do that!".  Sure enough, it's not too bad.  I'm only on week 2, because I've repeated a few days of the first week.  Trinity's updates are totally inspiring!  She just ran her first 5k!
Way to go Trinity!

My "run" was awesome today.  I felt an actual breeze or two (which is unheard of right now in south Texas), jammed out to my fave music, watched the neighborhood deer strolling through the lawns, waved at my neighbors walking out to get their papers and at the end, saw the sun start to rise over the roofs.  It made me thankful for today, for my health, for my life.  Maybe it was the endorphins, but I wish I could bottle up that feeling and give everyone a sip.  It's Friday and life is good.  I hope that whatever your day brings, you find reasons to be thankful and smile.

All the best!


PS - changed up the header a bit - whatcha think about the pink and grey?  I can never keep it the same.  Change is good - right?

2 comments:

meijo's JOY said...

Like the new header - good choice of change!

Real Life Reslers said...

Hey! I feel so special that you posted about my 5k! Thanks lady! I think it's great that you're running, I can't believe how much it's changed my feelings about my body and my ability to accomplish things and change.