Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Fridays!

Happy Friday folks! Hope you're planning an excellent weekend for yourselves! I just booked myself a 1 hour Sweedish Masssage for Saturday (a gift from my kiddos and husband from Christmas!) and we have tickets to see Pat Green at one of my fave outdoor concert spots here in town! Looking forward to some summer fun!

Here are some of the fun projects that have me smiling this week!

Love these flip flop refashions from Make It and Love It!  She's doing a whole series on this!  A must read!
Love this idea for Potluck Dish Covers from The Cottage Home! Would be a great handmade addition to a newlywed gift of registered bowls!
These Glow Stick Lanterns from Lil Blue Boo are a brilliant idea!  Might have to try them tonight with the little dude!
Love this funky and fun shoulder tote by From Glitter to Gumdrops made from a coffee sack, old fabric and a tie!!  How fun is this statement accessory?!
Jules from bles-id made this Be Awesome Today sign and I think it's def a project I need to tackle for my home.  Thinking I'll put it on the wall right before the staircase so that my girls see it each day before coming down for the day.

And on that note - we're headed out for the Jumpy Place today!  Hope y'all have an AWESOME Friday!
Xo,

No comments: