Thursday, June 9, 2011

WWWW Features

Our "Fiesta Numero Dos" wasn't as large as our kickoff party with  only 3 guests attending - well, 4 if you count my project.  So let's just feature all three of these terrific ideas and I want to say a heartfelt "thank you" to these ladies for linking up their projects and showing Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday party some LOVE!  (ps - the party starts Wednesday, but doesn't close until Sunday, so if you miss us during the week, come link up later - fashionably late is better than never here at It's Toile Good)



One of my fave Twitter pas,l Lemon Tree Likes finished a great craft room re-do that has me super jealous of her creative space!  I would give my pinky toe for an area like this in our home!
20110531-105218.jpg

Meredith from Haute to Sew has a terrific Dollar Store Vase Makeover!  Read all about her hard work renovating her bathroom and then adding these beauties to give it a polished decorator's touch!

Sist3ers linked up these amazing cupcakes in a jar - which would be a HIT at any party, but you HAVE to read about the Brazillian steakhouse inspired BBQ party that she hosted!  Ahhh-mazing!  Wish we were real life buddies and I could get an invite!

Thank you again to Sist3rs, Lemon Tree Likes and Haute to Sew for linking up to the party!  I appreciate your support of our event and will be posting the next party (a day late, oopsie) in a little bit!  Would love you to link up and spread the word!

Help yourself to a badge - I hope you display it with pride!
worked it


Happy Friday Eve y'all!

1 comment:

Danie B. said...

Hiya! I didn't get to link up this week because I was sunning my lazy butt in Cancun but THANK YOU for featuring us! We're honored!