Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday Partay and features!!

Literally just asked the hubs what day it is.  Turns out it's Wednesday today, not Tuesday like I'd been thinking it was all day.  That's probably because I am on VACATION next week and the week before vacation always seems to DRAG!

Anyhoo - last week's party was another quiet soiree.  So guess what - everyone is getting featured today!  Yippee!! Checkidy check out these great projects that were linked last week!

 
Amazing and all natural!
  
Tutus and Rainboots made a super fancy appie - Tapenade!  
I LOVE Kalmatta olives so I think this is a must try!
 
  Take a peek at this lovely felted wool, crocheted flower by Creative Passage!  
Love the color and how soft and fuzzy it looks!100_1006
You MUST see how MeiJo's Joy made these gorgeous bracelets
You won't believe her secret ingredient!
Loving this made over bird cage by West Furniture Revival!  Can't believe she scored two of these unique, statement, totally adorable accessories for such a great price!!  (can you tell I'm jealous?)
All of your projects are awesome!  Please grab yourself a button!
worked it


Thank you to each of you who linked up!  I am truly grateful for the support for the Whatcha Workin' With Party!  I hope you'll all be back this week to link up some more of your awesomeness! 

Speaking of...




6 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my felted flower!

Christine said...

Hi Allison! Thanks for hosting... :)

Anna said...

Aw thanks for featuring my bag!

lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

thank you so much for featuring my birdcage and for hosting. i hope you like what i linked up this week

lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

thanks again for the feature and i did a shout out to you

http://westfurniturerevival.blogspot.com/2011/07/featured.html

Katie said...

I was on vacation so I hadn't been on line. Thank you for featuring my chap stick. I greatly appreciate it! :)