Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Staying healthy and Saving Money with Walgreens

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

We are taking a short break from craftin' for a moment to talk about one of my favorite stores, Walgreens.  If you open my medicine cabinet, you'll find lots of boxes and bottles of various medications all bearing the Walgreens brand.  I am a firm believer in saving money where ever I can, and buying Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products helps me do that, without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.

  • When the Tylenol brand Infant Acetaminophen was recalled, it wasn't a problem for our household because we already had the Walgreen's brand Infant Pain Reliever in our cabinet. 
  • When Cedar Fever arrives in South Texas and our entire family is sneezing and sniffling, we turn to Wal-Dryl Allergy medication to find relief.
  • When my kids bring home a cough or a sore throat and it pass it onto me, I rely on Walgreens Multi-Symptom Cold medicine to feel better fast.

  • When my 9 year old complains of a headache, growing pains or suffers from a sunburn (today), she gets a dose of Walgreens Junior Pain Reliever Meltaways and I know she'll be good to go in no time.

All of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products we have tried have worked the wonders we needed them to and have always cost a significant amount less than then other brands.  I love being able to buy quality healthcare products at an affordable price from a brand I can count on!  To find out more visit http://www.walgreens.com/walgr… to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

The Walgreens team is also doing some major good work within local communities with the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.  The Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests, as well as other health and wellness services and education to folks within your community.  A portion of every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products will go Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ and Walgreens will contribute up to $3 million annually to Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

You know what's even better than affordable products from a company who's giving back to the community?  Free ones!!  Check out these bloggers their giveaways of some Walgreens Gift Cards!  

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: