Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick Poll: Like Blogging? Like Making Money? If yes, read on...

Ok - so you're fans of blogging and fans of making moolah?  (DUH!)  I want to share a simple, fun, no-hassle way to do BOTH!

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Come check out Social Spark.  I signed up not too long ago, but have been offered many opportunities to participate in different campaigns in which I can make money from blogging!

You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Remember when I shared the Freschetta Pizza Review and Giveaway?  I was able to do that, thanks to Social Spark.  How about the other day, when I shared my love of Walgreen's?  Well, I got to do that because Social Spark connected me with their program!

What's terrific about Social Spark, is that THEY are doing the work for ME.  I get emails letting me know about different campaigns, I take a look at what's being offered, decide if it's something I want to do and either accept or pass on the opportunity.  Just take a look...


Making money with your blog is just 4 simple, no-pressure steps away!  You gotta try it!! Head over (tell them I sent ya), take the few seconds to apply and you're done.  Sit back and wait for the money making opportunities to come your way!  Hey, it's better than trying to find a money tree - right?

Best,

No comments: