Friday, June 3, 2011

Favorite Friday # 7

It's Friiiiiiday!  Woohoo!  What are y'all up to this weekend?  Fortunately, we don't have much going on this weekend, but next Saturday is my oldest son is turning 4 and I have a bit of party planning to do.  I'll be posting all the fun deets on that soon.

Turns out, a few people got quick a kick out of the Vase Lantern project from the other week, so let's take a look at some other fun garden / patio / porch / deck / outdoor projects today!  It's summa time people and it's time to get outside and play!  I hope you find some inspiration!

Totally inspired by this patio and backyard makeover from Sassy Sites!

Freckled Laundry made turquoise magic with basic pots and canning jars.  I can totally see this happening on the set of pots I have now!


 Another great planter idea from Choose to Thrive.  She used empty formula cans, paint and wire.  Love the color they add to the outdoor decor!


Found this awesome container Fairy Garden by Embellishing Our Life from Pinterest!   I'm officially Pinterest addicted - have you Pinned?  if not, you gotta go!


I've always wanted to add drapes to our back deck and thanks to Melissa and the Polka Dot Chair, I now know how!


A clever idea for extra out door seating found on Pinterest


I need a fountain in the back and Sunny at Life In Rehab is always making cool stuff!  Check out this DIY fountain she made!
and finally - if nothing else inspires you to get diving into summer projects- give yourself a chocolate ice cream beard!  Maybe that'll getcha goin'...

Happy Friday y'all and don't forget to link up your fabulousness at the 
or let's Pin together!  Follow me on Pinterest!

Later gaters,

1 comment:

blesid said...

Hi Allison! I missed linking up Wednesday, but I will be back this week for sure ... I'm off to find you on Pinterest! I'm addicted too. My poor family.... jules from bles-id