Wednesday, June 22, 2011

$2 Tanks mean Tank Refashions!!

Saw this on Twitter the other day...

And it had me wantin' to SHOP!  
But more than that, it had me thinking of all the ways a simple tank can be refashioned into something spectacular!  So let's brainstorm together shall we?  Link up your best tank refashion projects and vote on your favorite idea!
 (this link party/contest is in no way associated with Old Navy brand or clothing, 
however, I would be happy to work with Old Navy in any capacity if such opportunity arose)

Tank Transformation Party




5 comments:

Megan said...

Just linked up! thanks for the heads up! I also shared the link on my FB page! :)

crafterhours said...

Oops. When it said "name" I said... "Susan!" Hahaha.

La La Lauren!!! said...

Thanks for finding me! I posted some of my posts. :) Look forward to linking more!

nicole aka gidget said...

I still can't figure out how to leave my link (there doesn't seem to be anywhere for me to click to add mine!). So I'll leave it here. Allison, feel free to add mine or let me know how to do it. :)
http://gidgetgoeshome.com/2010/08/12/tank-top-refashion-tutorial/

Thanks again for contacting me, I look forward to reading your blog!

sisters4saymoreismore said...

oh my gosh what a great idea!!! i was just out of town for 2 weeks and stupidly never checked my email... let me know next time and we will for sure participate!

~selina