Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday?! A new linky partay!

I know, I know, Wednesday was yesterday, but I couldn't get my act together and I also can't wait another week to announce the kickoff of the first linky partay on It's Toile Good!  We're calling it Whatcha Workin' With Wednesday's and it's a party for any and all crafty folks.  I encourage you to join the festivities and link up your hot glued, sewed, stapled, baked, cooked, painted, hammered, upcycled, refashioned and just plain awesome creative projects.  (*no links to other parties or giveaways please*)  We'd be truly flattered if you followed our blog or join us on Facebook or Twitter.  Please add our party button to the project post you link up to spread the word about our shin dig!  And, if you're so inclined, take a peek around at other's projects and let them know how great you think they are, because who doesn't love a kind comment?
WWWW



4 comments:

The Gunny Sack said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and for the invite!

blesid said...

Hope I'm not too late to join the party! Clicking to follow you ... thanks for hosting this! Jules

Katie said...

I'm glad you were happy about the feature. I just loved the vase and twine project. I'm new to blogging, so is it a common curtusy to let another blogger know that you are featuring their stuff, even if you are not doing a link party? I'm glad you didn't mind!!! lol But it did make me worry and begin to think twice. I've linked up a few projects and grabbed a button. I will participate regularly :) Have a great weekend!

Life in Rehab said...

Hold it! Just because I've been the worst blog bud in history while studying for my test, you had a party WITHOUT ME??? Well harrumph!

I'll be here Wednesday, and congrats on the new party!