Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorite Friday # 5

It's Friday and I am ready for the weekend! How 'bout y'all? Before we get to Favorties Friday I wanted to share my pretty flowers Mom brought me yesterday!  The purple ones are called Larkspur (I'm sure I'm the only one who didn't know that) and they have bunny faces in their center! 
Can you see?   The kids thought it was neat and I thought it was cool to have these around so close to Easter!!

Anyhoo - Since last week (when we had massive cleaning day to prepare for our house guests), I've been killing myself working really hard to keep the house clean and organized. I've kept toys picked up, dishes out of the sink, clothes washed, folded AND put away, floors and tables clean and I have to say it feels great.  I've even cleaned out the fridge and pantry.  All I can attribute it to is Spring Fever maybe?  So today's Favorites are going to be more inspiration for me to keep it up!

This coat closet turned home office is amazing and a terrific use of a small space! Amazing project from Love of Family and Home!



Kinda crazy memo board to clean and uncluttered by Thrifty Decor Chick.




This is one AMAZING pantry makeover from Scrapalicious Bytes!  Mine's clean now, but adding the labels and lazy susan can organizers would just take it to the next level!





Ok - so my closet resembles the before photos more than the after.  This closet reorganization form Our Fifth House gets me itching to get cleaning!


And I've talked on and on about my craft closet.  It's been organized, messy, cleaned, sorted and it's still not in tip top shape.  I'm thinking the peg board in this closet makeover from Beneath My Heart might just be the thing I need!  Love this!!
IMG_8471

IMG_8542

Hope you found some inspiration in there.  I'm off to fold and put laundry away, pick up toys and steam mom the kitchen!  (and I guess work on my closet too)

Happy Friday - it's almost the WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Life in Rehab said...

I NEED inspiration- it's time I unpacked that house!