|photo source here|
- Make a batch of Rice Krispie Treats like you normally would and press them into a baking dish.
- Let them cool a bit in the fridge.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to some white cake frosting and frost over the top.
- Put a cup and a half of shredded coconut into a baggie and drop in a few drops of green food coloring.
- Shake it up to make yourself some coconut "grass"
- Sprinkle over top of frosting.
- Nestle some peanut M&M's into the "grass" and you. are. done!
We tested these out last week and the kids loved em. Well, actually everyone did! What are you making for Easter dessert on Sunday?