Thursday, April 21, 2011

A couple Friday Eve thank yous!

Good Morning and Happy Friday Eve to all of you!

First I want to say "Howdy" to the newest followers of It's Toile Good. We (Cari and myself) are super excited to have you here. Thank you for "following" and being interested in what we're saying in our little nook of the blogosphere.

Second, I have to tell you about this amazing blog called Knock Off Decor. I'm sure many of you have heard of its awesomeness, but in case you haven't let me share a few words about what they've got going on over there. Knock Off Decor is all about creating the sassy, fun, expensive house decorations and accessories from top retailers like Anthropology, Ballard, Crate & Barrel, Land of Nod, Pier One, Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware for next to nothing. This site is packed full of terrific ideas and How To's for projects like...

Rope Knot Doorstop 4

   
April2 41



and of course the Anthro Wanna Be Lamp
 


Are you feeling the Spring Fever itch to renovate, redecorate, or reorganize?  I'm getting there and have a list of ideas tucked away that I've gathered from the genius that is over at Knock Off Decor!  Get a pen and paper handy and head over to check out what projects you are going to want to work on next!


No comments: