Friday, March 4, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...



Does the title make you sing? Haha! I can't help but sing that tune when I start writing about my favorite things...and that's just what we're doing today for Favorite Friday (because Friday is my FAVORITE!).

Here are a few things we've found out in the world that make us sing...


A new blog from a friend of a friend...Beth at Free Stylin' has created some super cool and thrifty projects that I ADORE...not to mention we're kindred spirits with her willingness to just jump in and try something and use stuff she's already got around the house or has found free (she has found some great stuff curbside...and we LOVE freecycle!) Here's one of her recent projects with stuff she had around the casa...


While shopping for the new house, I found this at CB2...on sale! (and yet I still will have to save for it!) Thought it'd be cute for my little girl to start teaching her about saving (ok, so in a few months--6 months old might be a *little* early....)



At A Little of This, A Little of That, Sarah transformed a chandelier...OMG. This one is still pending approval for my little one's room...but oh! How beautiful!





Another one from hunting for ideas as we build the house: Houzz...if you've never looked here for inspiration, you're missing out!


Sigh. If my future master bath could look like this, you wouldn't find me anywhere else. :)

Hope you guys enjoy our first Favorite Friday!


2 comments:

Christine said...

I can totally see why you love that chandelier...it's pretty amazing. I also heart Houzz--inspiration is right!

Beth @ Free Stylin' said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for the shout out!!! I am over-the-moon excited! :)