Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Favories # 3 (just pretend this went out yesterday Mkay?)


Mirror, mirror on the wall...
wait - where'd my mirrors go?
Oh yea - I sold em!  

I need some new mirrors for my bathroom and I've been doing my diligence by a thorough search online.  Here's some of my crushes as of late....

Ok - not for the bathroom, but I a.d.o.r.e. this hand made mirror by Bev from Flamingo Toes.


How bout this pretty metal vintage shabby chic mirror?!  Yumminess from Cherry Hill Cottage!  What's even cooler is that she found this just up the road from me in Fredericksburg, TX!



Oooh - or how bout this white washed barn wood framed mirror made by Emily at The Wicker House.



Love the details on this mirror too from Mod Vintage Life! The update Nita did on this bathroom is pure magic!
  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Lx-oYdOm5rU/TSzyhh4EMPI/AAAAAAAAD0o/669-PL4kbQs/s1600/venbackbath1.jpg

One of my fave mirrors of all time is this one from Sunnie at Life In Rehab.  It's a good thing we don't live close, because I could quite literally see myself stealing it from her.



What's the one item you've been wanting to replace in your home?


1 comment:

Real Life Reslers said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! I got the tutu in the mail today! I had to stay home from work with a stomach bug and I was so excited to see my husband come through the door with the package! I immediately guessed it would be from you! Phoebe looks adorable in it. I will be blogging about it!!! :):):):)