Why? Cuz it's yummy in coffee AND
because you get free ring bases with each new bottle of creamer you open
and you can make a totally cute ring in no time flat!
Here's what I'm talking about...
- Open new creamer bottle. Enjoy coffee. Now save that safety seal and let's get craftin'!
- Cut the seal into two separating the "ring" from the "base".
- Cut a 5" circle from felt.
- Trim the ring for a snug fit around your finger and hot glue to base.
- Cut felt circle into a spiral starting from the outside in.
- Starting at the outside of the spiral, begin to roll into the center. Secure with hot glue along the way creating a flower.
- Glue felt flower to base and cut smaller circle of felt.
- Cut a slit in the middle of smaller felt circle. Pinch and slide ring part through slit. Hot glue circle to cover the base of the ring.
- Wear with lots of Irish pride and breath easy on St.Patty's Day because you're not gettin' pinched!
(psst - like my new photo layouts and clover frame? I upgraded on Picnik!! I can't say enough awesome things about this site! If you've never checked it out - go now! It's FREE! And it can take your photos to that next level!! I wasn't paid to say that! haha!)