Friday, March 25, 2011

Cuz I love a good contest

I'm not a competitive person.  I actually feel better if other people win because I hate it when I make other people feel bad.  But I still like to participate.

What the heck-o-la am I talkin about?  It's an all-boy-T-Shirt-designing contest over at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar!  Come check it out!


I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

Here's my entry...

I was perusing the online aisles of Gymboree and saw lots of tee's referencing "little dudes" and whenever I hear the term "dude" I think of The Big Lebowski.   (doesn't everyone?)

Source: Amazon
And so the "Little Dude Abides" Tee was born.  Custom freezer paper stenciled using my Silhouette onto some grey jersey and then appliqued onto a red Tee.  Simple and cute.  That's the way I like my Tees!

 Can't wait to see the other entries and steal be inspired with other ideas!  Go over to IAM-HMR now and see all the fun that Cheri's got going on over there!  If you've never been - then I'll just say, "you're welcome" now!  Friday Favorites coming soon - stay tuned y'all!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this so much. If only I could watch that movie in front of my little boy :)

Kris @ everywhereorange.com said...

Cute shirt!!! I love that movie!! i saw you at iAM-HMR!!!

Sabra said...

my husband would love this! too funny.

Christine said...

Totally awesome!

Kim @ craftyNHmom said...

I love it!! Lebowski tees for kids! Another good one would be "Little Lebowski Urban Achievers". I got the bowling shirt pattern from Scientific Seamstress, and I want to work some kind of Lebowski reference into it. Nice job on yours!

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

I LOVE this! Its PERFECT for you to Link up at my Linky PAR-TAY,

Whassup Wednesday!!!

And I have a party button you can grab so your friends can come too:)

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

So so so SO FREAKING fantastic. OMG I love it.