Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cute Checklist (for free!)

In an effort to limit my Mom-Nagging, I created this cute framed dry erase check list for my 9 year old to use before and after school.  I was finding myself asking the same questions every morning and afternoon..."Did you remember to brush your teeth?  You hair?  Do you have your lunch?  Did you feed the dogs?"...you get my drift.  It was annoying me to ask all these questions, so I have no doubt it was doing a number on my Cool Mom Quotient with my daughter.  What's even better about this project?  It was FREE!

Used an album frame, 12X12 scrapbook paper, printed chore list and tulle to create a hanger.
Cut the list items out and taped (probably could've glued) them to the scrapbook paper.
 
 Replaced the sheet into the frame and hot glued a length of tulle to the back to hang with a bow.

Tada!  Cute frame!  Less annoyed daughter and more productive daughter!!

How do you get your kids organized?  Have you crafted something that helps?


3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is super cute!! I think my 6 y/o would LOVE this!!!!!
=)

doodlebuddies said...

Awesome !!

Judy said...

I love this idea. I have a checklist on a white board...but yours is so much cuter. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.