Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine's Day is on its WAY!

Found my pitifully small box of Valentine's Day decor in the crazy Craft Closet clean out.  I have never been a big Valentine's Day person.  Not sure why, because I ADORE all things pink and chocolate and flowers and I guess I'm ok with being showered with extra gifts and love one day a year!  (wink)



I whipped up this Be Mine sign in about 2 minutes the other day.  I cut the words Be Mine on my new BFF (the Silhouette) and used a glue stick to add them to a piece of pink cardstock.  I used a gift box lid as my "canvas" and cut the pink cardstock to fit inside the outer edges of the lid. 



Added a few of these rolled flowers I made with my girls a while back and some sheet music leaves and Ta Da!  New artwork to set the tone for the holiday!!


Hoping to sew up a pink fleece wreath today or tomorrow - that's IF I can stop with the Silhouette-ing!  Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Very cute! I love the rosettes...and I also like the little extra attention that one day a year:)
Cheers!
Theresa

malia said...

hi allison! looks great... love the lid idea! clever and cute
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

AllieMakes! said...

Super cute! Great job!
Thank you for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you are going to lnk up next week!
Alliemakes.Blogspot.com