Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Silhouette Love

I wish I was giving away a Silhouette like so many other bloggers are doing right now, but alas, I do not.  I did get one of these for Christmas and have been sticking vinyl up all OVER this house!  Here are a few of the fun projects I've been working up!

Added some flowers to this plain vase.  I'm thinking I might get some frost spray paint for this soon to make it look like an etched vase, but I'm liking it how it is for right now.


Then I downloaded this little robot and added my son's names to their door.  My oldest LOVES it!
Then added our house number to the glass on our back door.  I'm definitely going to frost over these to make an opaque door.  If they wanted to, our neighbors can see right into my kitchen and have been meaning to do something with this door for a while now. 

there's the Anthro knockoff lamp up there still!! 
The numbers look uneven, but I promise they aren't.  It's the circles around the number and how the digits are attached to the circles that throws it off a bit.  I'm going to live with it for a while and see if I decide to change it before we frost over it.

I love how easy all these pieces are to move and adjust!  I'm dying to get more colors and add names to my girl's doors upstairs and then add some vinyl quotes to the kitchen, laundry room and my bedroom and bathroom.  I've lived without the vinyl decor for too long and now I know I'm going totally overboard, but for now I'm just having FUN!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It looks like you are having a ball with that machine! I love the robot and boys names--they look so crisp and cool...