Monday, December 20, 2010

Gift Wrap Gift

If you guys haven't visited Diary of A Preppy Mom, then you're missing out.  This lady has amazing, affordable and totally do-able ideas!  Saw this idea for a neighbor gift the other day and RAN to the store to do this!  I have already declared the deadline for myself on hand made gifts, so no more are being made this year by me.  This idea was perfect because I didn't have to spend a lot, and there was virtually no preparation!  I found a handful of adorable rolls of wrapping paper at Target in their dollar section.  Then created this label in Powerpoint. 
Printed, cut, tied with cute ribbon and then had the kids deliver them today!  My son got the biggest kick out of knocking on doors and saying "Merry Christmas" and handing over the gifts!  I think he liked giving gifts better than he liked trick or treating!  Ya see - giving really IS better than getting!!

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

That's a GREAT last minute gift!!!

Apron Senorita said...

To my fellow Texas Blogging Gal, I hope your Christmas is filled with joy, peace, and love.

Merry Christmas!
Yoli from New Braunfels
Apron Senorita