Mom to Mom Gift Series
Another cheap, quick, and kid-friendly gift...
So easy a preschooler can do it!
And I found it all at the Dollar Tree!
Holiday tissue paper
plus your Mod Podge!
1. Tear up the tissue paper into small pieces (needed less than 1/4 of 2 coordinating sheets of tissue paper). My preschooler LOVED this part! ("I can tear it up, really?!")
2. Cover glass in Mod Podge. ("I can put this 'glue' anywhere I want it?!")
3. Lay pieces of tissue paper all over the glass. ("Anywhere I want to?!")
4. Cover tissue in some more Mod Podge. ("My hands are sticky.")
5. Let it dry. Add your candle. Take a pic. :) ("Can I see it??")