Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Featured and an Award!

Pinkapotomus is It's Toile Good's new BBF (bloggy best friend)!  She featured the Makeover Mittens project from her link party last week AND she bestowed the Stylish Blogger Award to It's Toile Good!  Love her blog right back too!  Isn't Pinkapotomus the cutest name?  Just brings a smile to say it!  She has a terrific blog full of crafting inspiration and a terrific Etsy shop full of precious gifts for your little ones!!  Thanks so much for making our day AmieAnn!!

 

To accept this award I have to do the following:
1). Thank and link back to the person who bestowed the award
2). Share 8 things about us
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that we have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

So here are 8 things about me:
1.  I have flown a 6 seater air plane (for a brief few moments)
2. I marched in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland when I was 16
3.  Can't decide if I'm Team Edward or Team Jacob
4.  Dance around my house fly girl style when no one is looking
5.  Loves all types of olives (green, black, Kalmata, etc)
6. Can smash a spider without issue, but is terrified of scorpions
7.  Could be happy living on mac n cheese the rest of my life
8. Has 4 kids, but could go for one more!

So now here are my 8 recipients (in no particular order)!  
Come grab your award and share it with pride.. you deserve it

1. Life In Rehab
2. Diary of a Preppy Mom
3. Not So Homemade
4. Mich L. in L.A.
5. Freckled Laundry
6. Cheap Chic Home
7. It's a Hodgepodge Life
8. Mama and The Dudes

3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Oh, yikes! I am so flattered to be mentioned, esp. with some of those crafty Einsteins on the list. Love all your revelations. Thanks so much, my dearie!

AmieAnn said...

Awww thanks soo much for your kind words! Now I am officially blushing!

Life in Rehab said...

Allison, this was seriously sweet of you, and I'm going to accept it on Friday. Thanks so much!