Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shut up!! No way! Get out!

I logged on today and saw this amazing number above all the awesome follower faces on the blog!



I am so ridiculously EXCITED about this!

I can hardly believe that It's Toile Good has reached this milestone!  I have thoroughly enjoyed inching into this inspiring, creative blog space and look forward to learning so much more as time goes on! I am truly appreciative of each and every one of you who reads, learns, shares, contributes and enjoys It's Toile Good.  My hope in the future is that we continually find new crafts, ideas and projects to share that inspire you!  Participating in this online crafty community has added much more to my life than just a cute scarf or wreath, it's made me smile wider, step a little peppier and brightened up a spark in me!

Totally psyched and truly flattered,

Cari and I are working up a fun little something to commemorate this awesome milestone. 
Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! Its awesome that you reached 100! Can't wait to see more from you both!

AmieAnn said...

Congrats on your milestone! Just reached 100 myself.. hope you stop by and enter my giveaway! www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

Life in Rehab said...

Consider me 101, and quite embarrassed that I wasn't already a follower!

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Congrats!! :)