Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Mama always told me..

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Which is probably why I've gone blog silent for the last few days.  First thing I'm not going to talk about is Halloween, because I would hate to tell you the awful stories of my son's behavior during trick or treating that has basically caused me to swear off the holiday all together.  Here's the only happy moment of the evening.

Wall E, New Braunfels Unicorn Cheerleader (don't laugh, Unicorn Pride is Justified around these parts!) and Nerd.  My poor Gus Gus was home sick with Dad.....
sorry, bad photo from my phone

which leads me to the next thing I'm not going to talk about, stomach viruses.  First the youngest, then me, then oldest son, then oldest daughter.  Dad and youngest daughter have stayed safe - fingers crossed, but this is the reason I have not crafted or blogged.  The barf covered laundry has taken me prisoner.  But since that's not very nice to talk about, I won't.  Hopefully, we will get back to our normally scheduled blogging, crafting and happy self STAT!

'Til then....
 

please enjoy a photo of my two Opa's.  This week is a big week for us!  It's Wurstfest in New Braunfels, Texas!  The official 10 day salute to sausage and the 50th celebration year too!  If you are in the area - you have to come!  It's ton's of fun, food, polka and beer!  The hubs is in the organization and we all love to participate by wearing German lederhosen and dirndls.  We got to enjoy the opening ceremonies last Friday and then the barf started, but we're not talking about that.  Right?  Fingers crossed we will be back to enjoying the last few days of the festival and snapping more hilarious adorable pics in our Wurstfest get up!





No comments: