Do you think she'll like it? Wanna make one for yourself? Here's how...
- Find old pair of glasses and pop out one lens.
- Find pretty paper for decorative background
- Cut paper to size of lens
- Find letter sticker and place where desired on paper
- Apply diamond glaze to back side of lens
- Place paper to back of lens
- Apply another layer of diamond glaze to coat paper
- Glue bail to the back at top
- Let dry overnight
- Thread chain through
|PS- Bet you can't guess how I made that hurricane candle holder! Love me a good Dollar Tree craft!|
Going to be linking up to some lovely linky partays! Come on over and be inspired!