Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm still alive!

I don't know if that's supposed to reference my not posting in forever or making it through Halloween with my toddler and newborn (and husband for that matter), but I AM alive!

I thought I'd post the little bit of crafting I've been able to do since the birth, which has mostly been out of necessity! My precious little ones were Pacman and a ghost(ie) from the game...my son loves the game on the iPhone (starting to regret the apps I've downloaded for him, but that's a different story...). Side note-He also thinks that when his cousin runs through the house shouting "I'm Batman!" that he's saying "I'm Pacman!" so logically this proceeds into a hilarious argument about who's allowed to be who (thinking that they are arguing over the same character since they sound very similar when said aloud...). Quite funny. Anywho...pics:


(The pictures of her in the costume aren't that great :/ She was adorable though, trust me.)

Easiest costumes ever.
Pacman: Cardboard box, spray paint.
Ghostie: Plain onesie (local resale shop: 1.99), old t-shirts and interfacing (eyes),

tulle and elastic (tutu).


Easy to do with the few minutes I had when the youngest wasn't crying and the oldest was napping. :)

I promise to not be gone from crafting for long...once I figure this whole "two kid" thing out...ha.ha.

Cari

No comments: