Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hand turkeys!


Hand turkeys have been (over)done a million times in the school setting especially...but I just can't resist because those cute little hands are just so...well, cute! Here are our boys' in our own version of the hand turkey...


Please note-the boys were not involved nearly like I would have hoped. My son informed me, "Boys don't do that, Mommy." Are you KIDDING ME?! Boys don't do what, exactly, son? Who taught him that? He's only two mind you...of course, that is probably exactly why he said that...
It was totally easy though (especially since I ended up doing the craft all by myself)...
felt, pompom, googly eyes (wished I would have had bigger eyeballs, but oh well), hot glue...all free from the overflow of the craft closet ;)
Possibly adding a magnet or turning them into napkin rings for the big dinner.

Have a happy Turkey Day, y'all!


No comments: