Friday, November 19, 2010

Giving Thanks for Teachers

I love crafting, but I love crafting MORE when I can craft WITH someone!
This past Thursday, Cari and I created and crafted up a couple gifts for our boys MDO teachers because we give MUCH thanks for all they do for our kids!

Cari used two old book covers, scrapbook paper, Mod Podge and clothespins to create this adorable photo display!

 
I used two oversized clothes pins (from my crafty crap hoarding closet), scrapbook paper and Mod Podge to create these photo holders.




Added photos of the boys along with a sentimental message on the back of the photo and in about 30 minutes and some mom/auntie teamwork (rocking sweet new baby) we can share our attitude of gratitude for 4 wonderful teachers!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

What a heart-warming idea! I'm a teacher and would be touched to receive something that has been created with such gratitude. Beautiful:)
Cheers!
Theresa

Beth@The Stories of A2Z said...

What a thoughtful gift! I'm sure your kiddos' teachers loved them.