Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toss Those Cookies

No, I'm not encouraging you to barf.  Cuz that would be ga-ross.
I had a super quick repurpose I wanted to share with you today.

Please know, I'm not ignoring WTDWIW.  I WILL be posting the winner tonight.  I just CAN'T DECIDE so I am going to elicit the help of my random selector later today.  Stay tuned....

Was trying to get my kitchen cleaned up today.  I have only 3 - yes 3!! drawers in my entire kitchen.  (The rest of the house is pretty great, but the kitchen space and storage is lacking.)  Anyhoo - one of those 3 drawers is dedicated to junk.  Do you have a junk drawer?  I've always had one.  I try like heck to keep it organized, but most of the time it looks like this...



I used an old plastic storage container that had a crack to store the random stuff, but wanted to find a better solution for the pens, pencils and markers.  I really was hoping I had an old Velveeta box, but for some reason we are out of Velveeta (GASP!).  So, being my resourceful self, I looked around for the next best FREE thing.  Spying the cookies all lined up nicely in their plastic package, I had my brain storm sprinkle!  Tossed those cookies (haha) into a freezer bag and rinsed it out and lookie how nice my junk drawer looks now!!


 

2 comments:

SHERRY HART said...

OK...that genius and "green"!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my gosh that is the perfect size for pens. I am going to steal that one.