Monday, October 11, 2010

Scrapbook page matting

What do you do when you have lots of adorable photos to display and little money for matting and framing said photos?  Use large, inexpensive frames, some scrapbook paper and photo corners to create one of a kind picture displays!


I created several to line the walls in my staircase.  Some I used black and white papers and others I pulled in some light teal color to coordinate with the drapery I have over the window in the staircase.  For a few bucks, you can add color and pattern and showcase your most fave photos!

Gotta have some TOILE!


ok - I probably added a few extra examples just to show off my cuties!  I'm a proud momma!












5 comments:

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

What a great idea! I need spice up a few of my frames!!

blesid said...

Love love love all of the different patterns! And the pictures in them are darling... and the pop of teal is perfecto! Jules

Heather said...

What a great idea I love all the patterns of the papers! Thanks for linking up to Your So Very Creative!

Kim said...

That will really help if you find nice odd sized frames at GW. Great idea.

whilehewasnapping said...

This is super cute and such a great idea! Thanks for linking up with While He Was Napping! Hope you'll join us again next weekend.

Krista