It was pretty easy too...
- Just cut 2 rectangles of pink polka dot fabric for the pillow.
- Sewed right sides together leaving a hole to turn.
- Turn right sides out, stuff and sew hole closed.
- Then cut several wide strips of flower fabric from my jacket.
- Sewed pieces together to make one long approx 2 1/2" inch strip.
- Folded long ends together to make a long approx 1.25" (double sided) strip
- And then did the long basting stitch trick to ruffle the strip.
- Started in the center, curling it in a circle and pinned it to the pillow. Kept pinning around and around to make a flower shape and hand stitched in place.
but a girl can dream, can't she? and isn't it amazing what a little strategic cropping can do?
Linking up to some fun parties! Come see and be inspired!