Monday, October 11, 2010

Projects from Halloween's past

I love opening up the boxes of holiday decor!  It's like getting a package delivered.  I have such a terrible memory, that I have no idea what I'm going to find inside.  This year I popped open the box of Fall decor and found a few oldies but goodies that I thought I'd share.

Mummy candle holder
  • dollar store glass candle holder
  • cheese cloth
  • googly eyes




Frankenstein head

  • Empty formula can
  • paint
  • felt
  • googly eyes
  • screws





And just a PS - Had to take a better photo of my dog Ted in the background.  Isn't he awesome? He always has one ear up and one ear down AND he always sits in 2nd position.  Love that dog!!


Linking up to the awesome parties on the Party Page!  Come check them out and get inspired!!

4 comments:

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

These Halloween crafts are so cute! I love your dog in the background!

Heather said...

Your Halloween crafts are so cute as is your dog! Thanks for linking up to Your So Very Creative!

Kim said...

Your mummy container is adorable. I like the eyes peeking out.