Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 Minute No Sew Halloween Garland

I fell in love with the easy peasy garland I made for the shower last weekend and decided that instead of leaving the shower garland up for weeks and weeks, I needed to replace it with a Halloween version.  I'm pretty sure I made a felt Halloween garland last year, but sadly, it was just easier for me to make a new one than to clean out my craft closet and find the one from last year!  Isn't that terrible?!  My craft closet needs an A&E hording intervention.  Maybe that will be a post and you guys can help me through - sounds fun huh?  (being said thick with sarcasm)  Anyhoo - I whipped up a new garland in about 10 minutes!  Most of it was done while I was watching DVR'd Private Practice.  I love it when I can mulit task!

I used scrapbook paper and tulle and came up with a little of this cuteness!

Here's the how to...
click to enlarge image
Cut, Cut, Punch, Thread (and watch fave show), Hang!

It's that easy to add a little of the Halloween spirit to your decor!

Will be linking to some totally awesome parties!  Come be inspired!  See the full list on my Party Page!


Special Under and Hour Linky Party! Too fun!


Photobucket

No comments: